Make A Donation
We provide a free service that empowers those who attend Court as a Prosecution witness. Our trained Court Support Officers help to demystify Court procedures and legal terminology and work with legal representatives to guide our clients through the duration of the trial.
The support we provide reduces the stress experienced by our clients in the Court environment and enables them to give their evidence with more confidence.
We are thankful for the generosity of those who donate to support our services.
Your tax-deductible donation will make a difference to people who through no fault of their own become victims and witnesses of serious crime, many of whom are vulnerable women and children.
VWCCS is a registered charitable organisation.
How Can I Donate?
- Donations can be made online using PayPal by clicking on the Donate button opposite.
- You can also contact us to discuss your donation and alternative methods of payment.
- If you wish to donate equipment, office supplies or training support please get in touch with us to discuss how we could use your donation.
How are Donations Used?
Donations will be used directly to cover:
- costs associated with professional training for our volunteers who provide support directly to clients
- daily operating expenses to support our presence in court buildings and communication among our volunteers and with other agencies
- office equipment and technology
Make a Donation Online Using PayPal
VWCCS has a permanent presence at several NSW courts in Sydney, Bathurst, and Newcastle. We can also assist witnesses at other locations if advised beforehand.