Magistrate Andrew Echoed will move from Dubbo, where he has presided since 2011, to the Hunter. The Local Aboriginal Community appreciated Magistrate Eckhold’s services to the community and held a reception in his honour.
- Health Care Complaints Commission’s Invitation to VWCCS
- The Honourable Margaret Beazley AC KC, Governor of New South Wales, Becomes Patron of VWCCS Inc
- Graeme Henson AM Becomes President of VWCCS Inc
- New Court Support Officers Commence Work
- VWCCS Newcastle Wins the Volunteer Team of the Year Award for the Hunter Region