Magistrate Andrew Echoed will move from Dubbo, where he has presided since 2011, to the Hunter. The Local Aboriginal Community appreciated Magistrate Eckhold’s services to the community and held a reception in his honour.
- VWCCS Newcastle Wins the Volunteer Team of the Year Award for the Hunter Region
- Court Support Service for Victims Now Available in Newcastle
- Court Support for Victims in Newcastle
- Fiona Matthews presents at the Annual Volunteers in Policing Conference
- Legislation to benefit victims and witnesses of crime