This service for victims and witnesses of crime is available for Local and District Court matters at Newcastle Court House. The extension of VWCCS’ network to include Newcastle was greatly assisted by the support of the NSW Attorney General, Mark Speakman.
- Court Support Service for Victims Now Available in Newcastle
- Court Support for Victims in Newcastle
- Fiona Matthews presents at the Annual Volunteers in Policing Conference
- Legislation to benefit victims and witnesses of crime
- NSW Attorney-General, Mark Speakman MP addresses VWCCS on the training day