Make A Donation
Help Us to Help Others...
VWCCS is run entirely by volunteers. Help us out by making a tax deductible donation.
VWCCS is powered entirely by volunteers who donate their time and expertise to help us achieve our mission: providing assistance to the victims and witnesses of crime when they are in court. Since our founding we have grown in size to over 140 volunteers and are now providing services to 5 locations. We are continuing to expand and provide services to more locations throughout NSW.
We rely on grants and generous donors to help us with our expenses such as office supplies, technology, and the costs associated with running training programs.
You can help us out by making a tax deductible donation. We are always grateful for any assistance people can provide.
VWCCS is a registered charitable organisation.
How Can I Donate?
- Donations can be made online using PayPal by clicking on the Donate button opposite.
- You can also contact us to discuss your donation and alternative methods of payment.
- If you wish to donate equipment or office supplies please get in touch with us to discuss how we could use your donation.
How are Donations Used?
Donations will be used directly to cover:
Our daily operating expenses such as:
- office supplies (pens, paper, ink and toner, etc.),
- Internet connections,
- website and email hosting.
Office equipment and technology, such as:
- laptop and desktop computers,
- software licenses,
- networking equipment.
The costs associated with running our volunteer training programs, such as:
- venue hire,
Make a Donation Online Using PayPal
Donations are tax deductible.